Go Back   SFX > SFX > TV

Old 10-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Eternal Champion

Default Re: Everybody needs good Neighbours: discussion

ok still catching up with the omnibuses

How awesome was it, Paul trying to throw his weight with the cops and getting nowhere. Realism for once in neighbours. In the real world he is nothing outside erinsbrough. Also kinda sweet when Paul ran into Erin…but neither of them had no idea who the other was!

Nice reference to the good old days when Todie owned the bikini shop, even though it was after Sonya used “baby making” as a distraction. Also in the eyes of Callum Sophie is his hero! Nice lol. But Sophie wants Susan to be her foster mother….no Sophie, for the love of god no.

Michael sees the girl’s loos…and has flashbacks. Ohhhh Summer the jig is totally up. The look on her cheating sanctimonious face was just awesome. But all she had to do was that little speech…and she bloody got away with it. Are you bloody kidding me, she gets away with it? Where are the karma gods now?

Also all that crap about Summer putting in a complaint and she would deny everything. Thank god it’s almost over…well it would be, but now Tasha knows and good for her for being pissed. She thought she was to blame and it caused her so much stress. Her reaction is spot on, since everyone knew but her. And as always it was Saint Susan who made Summer see the error of her ways and confess. Of course it had to be.

I so wanted to hit Jade this week. How dare Kyle care about his ex. Espially since if she diesnlt get her ass back home. Her little sister could go into care.

But then again speaking of Karma gods Michael and hot aunt emmy. God the pair of them make me sick. Also both of them are cheaters themselves, just for different reasons. Thank god he realised that

How cute Chris and Aiden getting closer, and the way Chris asked Aiden out, by accident with his back to him…was so bloody adorable. And there date…ok the smallest mini-golf in the world. But it was nice to see them both happy.

And as the week ends it’ all about Sonya’s fertility. Jesus Christ just get it sorted already.
We took on the Romans, the Saxons, the Danes, the French, William Wallace, the Black Plague, the Roundheads, the Great Fire, Napoleon, the Nazis, and the Blitz, and we're still here. You terrorists are bloody amateurs

This is me

http://jvoportugal.wordpress.com/
Old 14-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Eternal Champion

Ok still catching up with the omnibuses.

Did like Callum at the start of the week, for both speaking up for Roz the social worker and giving Sophie a cuddle. Also him sending that email as Sophie was the wrong thing to do, but he’s a kid and his intentions were good. Shame though as I will miss Dominic, but to be honest I’m not surprised she ran away to Rani’s as to be honest it was good to really finally meet Rani. She seems like a nice addition to the teens. And poor Sophie, crying on rani’s bed like that. Also had to love Paul doing all he could to find her. Love it when he goes papa wolf!

Also props to Callum and Paul for their efforts, but Kate’s back…thank god lets finish this stupid storyline. But Kate’s whinge that it was never about her since their mum died. Ummm as memory serves you chose to become their full time career, so too late to whinge now. But now Kate is free to screw up her life and blame no one but herself. That should be fun to see.

Oh god Ryes pulled a Karl and told Sonya and Todie that he is the one having problems and he told them in public! And ryes, told Todie his count was low due to stress. Well whose fault is that Sonya! Reap what you sow…or maybe not! Ok harsh comment, from me. But bloody hell Sonya, Todie is trying to do his job and you’re harassing him about it. Remember stress and sperm count!

Ohhhhhh Karl moving on with Jessica loved the pissed look of reys’s face.

God I still want to slap Jade because Kyle gives a damn about Kate. Is this the start of the storyline where they break up!

And did like Paul stepping up to be Sophie’s guardian…and the fact he was flummoxed when he realised what he had to get Sophie. But to get a character reference from Susan, my god that’s the deal with the devil there. But Susan pretty much made him beg…you are such a cow Susan.

Ohhhhhh so Summer is kicked out of Uni…before she even started. So instead of just resitting the exam…she’s going back to school. Are you bloody serious?

And at the end auntie emmy the scarlet woman breaks up with lucus.
We took on the Romans, the Saxons, the Danes, the French, William Wallace, the Black Plague, the Roundheads, the Great Fire, Napoleon, the Nazis, and the Blitz, and we're still here. You terrorists are bloody amateurs

This is me

Old 15-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Eternal Champion

Ok still catching up with the omnibuses

Summer back at school against the advice of well everyone and she is being bullied…you know. Oh sod it its funny. No longer an adult and trying to find a uniform. Also people are still giving Tasha crap for hating summer.my god it’s a natural reaction to the situation. Summer caused her dad’s collapse. End of.

God I really hate both Michael and emmy this week, the way they’ve treated poor Lucus…but Lucus is totally acting like a dick. Still it will be nice when Michael leaves…and bloody good riddance. The way they’ve tiptoeing around him and playing silly buggers.

And the teens start university. And Andrew insults a lecturer…ohhh classic. But at the end he looked like he enjoyed it…maybe the lecturer will be a new Ramsey regular? Also loved the fact that Summer it is clear expected Andrew to be unhappy without her and when Tasha set her straight was totally fantastic. Since Summer can’t stand to see anyone else happy after all. But she decided to quit so fast…totally Summer, she must think she’s paid her dues.

So todies’s way to assert his masculinity is to renovate something. That being said, his outburst to Sonya about how he’s feeling and his pain when he realised Callum knew about his issues was very, real. The pain in his eyes said it all. Also I lived Todie using his pain to go badass in the firm. But is charlotte putting the moves on our toad…bad bad charlotte.

Ok so Jade is running a match making boot camp and asked Chris and Aiden who confirmed “were not single”, yea, they admitted their dating. About bloody time.

Kate, I hate you. You want Kyle back; you actually want to break up Kyle and Jade. What now you’re free of any responsibilities, you going to become a tramp?

And we finally see Lou again. So desperate for cash he’s either trying to rip off an insurance scam and is now thinking of screwing over Kyle. My god what happened to Lou?

So Paul is now Sophie’s legal guardian and oh my god…did I see Paul and Susan bonding today, but at least Sophie looks happy, but with Susan as her tutor…maybe her mind will be warped like all the Kennedy kids are! But since she’s going to Eden Hills I do think Pryia is being to total cow not letting Sophie back in. At the time she was under some great emotional distress after all. Thank god Paul used some of his so called charm and blackmailed Susan to use her “new and only best friend powers” to get Sophie back in…or try too.

This is me

Old 16-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Eternal Champion

Ok still catching up with the omnibuses

My god Kate wants Kyle back, the screaming tramp, to the point she pretty much challenged Ryes to a bet to break them up. God I hate the pair of them so much.

And Lucas is pining for the auntie, whilst she sleeps with Michael in the car…Chris finding the bra was classic. But him approaching Michael…I know he’s lucus’s mate and employee…he really should not have done it. and Aiden even told him that, there first lovers spat over the wrong lovers!

So Summer, after screwing up her life and dropping out of school, tries to join a society at the uni that threw her out before she even got in, and after speaking with a woman who did everything right, spoke about contacts and the career she wanted. (In which Summer happily slagged her off afterwards and called stated Summer was better than her) right a cheating lying cow! Got advice from all people Susan, who gave her some strange advice, causing her to run to Paul, to start the website for the paper. Right, she is not a techi , knows nothing about running a website…but she is now a bloody journalist, even though her last experience almost got her sued for libel. Right so even after when she did, she still got her own way. Damn you Summer. And going against Paul. Right good luck with that, since you did it all without his permission. The normal rules really don’t apply to you do they Summer. Even Tasha has forgiven her. Also Izzy almost got a name check in that episode as the aunt who had a relationship with Paul! God I miss Izzy, she was awesome.

Poor Tasha, now knowing the truth about her dad and aunt. Good acting chops though by the actress. And she raised a very good point. Her aunt and dad are the only family she has. So if they split up, where does that leave her? Also Tasha doesn’t know there previous fling accidently caused her mother’s death.

And Karl is getting very chummy with Jessica, who I personally think is awesome, polite, well-spoken and well-travelled. but Karl only wants friendship. Did Susan poison him that much!

Speaking of Susan, totally loved it when it was Lou who told her about Jessica, whist she struggles with being single and moving out of the house. It’s awesome to watch. Especially with her birthday comic up, and for some reason, they expected Lynn to come. Thank god she can’t, can’t stand to see her back. But Susan gave Karl her blessing to see Jessica…right so he really needs her permission to date someone else. Her arrogance is astounding. But she doesn’t want to date again. But wants to ‘find herself’. Pretentious much. But Summer giving her dating sites as a birthday present, ok a bit inappropriate!

Todie trying to improve his fertility with sea week powder, have to respect him trying. And with Sonya trying to improve the taste was brief but very sweet. But the wiccan ritual, I know several Wiccans and they would never dream of doing their rituals in the front garden!

And poor Sophie still wants to make friends, but there all such cows. Just get her back to erinsbrough high. Did like Callum and rani becoming friends, it’s nice to see even though Sophie is now feeling left out.

This is me

Old 18-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Sentinel Of The Solar System

Ey up, Freefall! You're not alone. I'm still watching.

Sapphic Watch returned to day in glorious fashion. Summer and Tash have been talked of before. Today it was close to Libby/Steph levels.

And Summer in her sleeping get up looked fantastic.

Again.

5 by 5
Old 21-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Eternal Champion

thank god someone else is still watching for so long it feels like it's been a FREEFALL only zone. lol x

just watched last weeks last night...will be posting later

This is me

Old 21-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Guardian Of The Galaxy

I'm also still watching, but I don't contribute to the thread anymore, because for the last several months, almost every time I try to post, the board throws me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf_coast_highwayman View Post
Sapphic Watch returned to day in glorious fashion. Summer and Tash have been talked of before. Today it was close to Libby/Steph levels.
Agreed. Tash and Summer. The latter kissing the former while hugging. And then sharing a bed... arms around each other... all night. What I wouldn't have given to see Donna and Elle go that far.

http://hexfan.proboards.com/ The message board for fans of Hex and all things sci-fi, horror and fantasy-related. Established 2004.
Old 27-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Eternal Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenris View Post
I'm also still watching, but I don't contribute to the thread anymore, because for the last several months, almost every time I try to post, the board throws me out.

Why the hell does the board throw you out?

Ok this weeks omnibus here we go

Oh god, what a depressing week, and to be honest I am totally on Andrews side. Summer thinks she’s this hot reporter. Well she isn't bloody Lois Lane. She does think her job is more important. Yes it is sickening and Chris is in the middle. But in true form, Summer is right, of course she is. She is a mini-Susan.

So whilst Tasha has fashion issues, the love triangle between her dad, aunt and Lucus finally comes to a head…finally. On a side note, she looked hot in her late mum’s leather jacket.

Did have to laugh when Jade said that it’s so low when someone steals your partner…that has never stopped many a ramsey street woman from doing so.

And it was a pagan ceremony that brought it all out in the open, typical. So now neighbours can screw everything and blame witchcraft! But props have to go to Valentina Novakovic as Tasha, that was so raw and really, really good acting. And loved the fact she torched the car…that was so Tasha it was awesome . but of course she has to run to Summer. Great so we have her opinion in the events. And Summer moves Tasha in…and tells the man who owns the house after the event and guilt trips him. I think she will be living there for a really long time.

To Todie and Sonya, I can see why he anted to keep it all from Sonya. He feels like he’s letting her down and Charlotte was there. Also when did they redecorate so quickly. It looks really nice.

Oh Lou, you totally git. You've embezzled from Kyle, got shoddy martial. That can now harm todie and Sonya and Callum,. Someone will get hurt…I bet it will be Callum.

So Susan and Karl…who has never been mentioned, has died and since Jessica does not understand, he goes with Susan, and spends the night with Susan, and it looked like they were going to…oh my god. Oh my god. Loved Jessica’s ultimatum. But I did like Jessca being supportive whist not knowing how to react. Very real and realistic moments from her. And everyone thought Susan and Karl were a “super couple”. Right, just right. At the same time. I do think Jessica was a cow, when she made Reys work the weekend after giving him the day off. It does show bad business practice.

And Callum is finally seen this week. With Jade and Kyle. Ok she is not the greatest domestic aunt in the world. but if course Ryes screwed everything up by playing in Jade’s commitment phobia. But the fact Kyle is bonding with Callum, whist Jade is watching TRUE BLOOD…TWO GEEK REFRENCES IN THE SAME SENTENCE. AWESOME.

This is me

Old 30-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Eternal Champion

So Lucas is the chief suspect is the “burning car” saga. Whilst Tasha who is crashing with Karl…wants to give him a makeover. I just wish he would kick her out now! But he did it anyway, my god like a daughter taking her dad shopping type of thing!

Did hate Lucas having a go at todie, since he would have to check with the firm he work sat before he can represent Lucas. Especially after Sonya had a whinge at him for bringing his phone on the weekend away. Well the day of mate’s rates and being paid in god knows whatever are long over. Did like the fact that Lucas did ram Todie back in the “steph is a slapper days”, and todie’s comment were totally justified. I mean we all know he’s innocent, but no one else does. Though Todie did say “what Michael and Emmy did is worse”…ummm not really. But his new lawyer is AJ…nice!

But Tasha has got away with it; with Michael blaming a candle…seriously they all brought that. You know Michael should have been charged with wasting police time.

And whilst Tasha decides to never see her father again, Emmy freaks out by giving us Tasha’s laughter on a strange loop which was bloody disturbing. But how awesome was her rant against her aunt. Well deserved. And so well done, the auntie left. Leaving Michael all alone. No he acts like an ass, and gets the girl in the end

At the same time I did think Tasha was being a tad melodramatic for stating “I don’t know who I am, and I don’t need a father in my life” right well she’s upset, she may have calmed down later. But when Lucas basically called Michael an asshole. Well he proved himself to be correct with that note he left for Tasha telling her he was leaving her. Without even a proper good buy of forwarding address. That is just evil. At the same time he also didn’t arrange with Karl or whoever, where she was going to stay. So in effect he left her homeless as well. But at least for the time being he does have Chris staying with her…and hopefully Adian as well.

Even though it was her, who gave him an ultimatum. And I did like her originally. I do think Jessica is being a total cow everyone involved including (god forbid) ryes. And for the fun run. Summer was there being the whole Lois Lane thing. And the whole Jessica thing, she was right about that! And they did only go out for a few dates; he was a total drama king about that.

And speaking of couples and drama we finally get to Jade and Kyle and this week Jade is freaking out that Kyle is too good for the likes of her. Whilst Kate makes her move with Kyle. God I hate the pair of them. Loved the fact that Jade figured it all out. Reys is going to go down and it will be awesome. I wonder what she will do to Kate when she finds out about her issue with Kyle.

And the moment Tasha told her friends her dad was gone. Susan was there. Of course she had to be. Dear god I hope Susan doesn’t move in with her. I really don’t.

I did think it was sweet that Callum wanted to use the kitchen for the first time to cook a meal. Ok the kitchen was a state, but the thought was there. Back to todie and Sonya. I can see why he wants to spend all his time at work. Being with Sonya, though I do love her. Trying for a baby is stressful, especially when the issue is with Todie. So no wonder he wants to work as it is keeping him sane. Even though naturally Sonya was pissed when she found out. Also Callum’s concern over his dad was really touching.

And Summer is upset that Andrew is keeping his distance and no doubt not giving her the attention she thinks she deserves. I swear they broke up last week! Especially when she was upset he didn’t want her involved in his work…she same work she slagged off last week. Now she cares! Yeah I am confused. And Sophie’s favourite band revel themselves to be total swine’s. Loved Andrews honesty to Summer. Needed and deserved. Andrew is busy end off.

And Sophie is back from footie camp. With some new bitchy friends, thank god Morgan Baker showed why he’s the best kid actor that has ever been in that show. The way he stepped up for Sophie was just awesome. Also Sophie playing her guitar was really sweet.

This is me

Old 07-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Eternal Champion

OK omnibus here we go

For the love of god more summer Andre angsts. How bloody disrespectful is she. It was a week of working in the hotel her dad owns, not tied to the wall! I can see why she was so pissed. Also I hate the fact Summer the cheat sat there and played the victim, suggested a break, then regretted it to the point so many people had to distract them all bloody day. Right give us your school girl intellect on girl with a dragon tattoo…we really want to hear it Summer.

Feel so sorry for Red Cotton for taking Andrew for a ride, they are such assholes right now.

For the love of god Sonya I can see why Todie doesn’t want to be at home. He feels useless as it is and sitting there with a pregency test on a timer doesn’t help. But the same time the fact he’s neglecting Callum…really isn’t cool. But Callum going to the firm to have it out really isn’t professional. But Callum buying the tickets was a nice thing to do. Shame he had to go to the footie alone. But I did like todies apology afterwards. Also how tall has Morgan baker got recently? And Callum was right he wants his dad to want to hang out with him, not because he feels like he’s obligated too.

So in what feels like a strange mix up with the week, the day of the party is here. And to be honest the angst is too annoying. And he wants to get back with her. Why for the love of god why. And summr needs reassurance from everyone is just jarring; she was the one who suggested a break after all.

Did think it was sweet that Kate is acting like a sister not a mum and giving Sophie a makeover, finally their friends again.

And though Tasha is being her usual self-centred self. She does have a point everything is about Summer even when it’s clear Tasha is throwing this party as a cry for help,

Also did anyone else notice the continuity error on the phones It’s night time and Andrew looks as his phone, with a photo of him and Summer together (also displaying the date/time as 19.15 on Sunday 8th April but at the same time Summer looks at her phone (and apparently its 19.05 on Monday 9th April)

So Paul opens up a fake Facebook page to become friends with Summer. Ok this doesn’t sound creepy at all does it?

So Lou and Ajay are now friends and it looks like Ajay will now be occupying the space todie once did. And to be honest Ajay plan is working and Paul is not happy…what has Ajay really done to become Paul enemy?

Omg just the girl who kissed Andrew was the random extra a few weeks back who Summer was convinced got into the journalism Couse when she didn’t deserve it as she wants to be a TV journalist. You know the non-cheater student. Well to summer, no doubt she will be the wounded kitten. Let’s hope it ends badly for Summer. Also Chris had a go at Andrew for talking to Belinda. Wow so he can never talk to a woman ever again apparently

And Rey’s mum and ok he’s so nice to her…but a git to everyone else, I really can’t work him out. But when she pulled him up on his behaviour. Was brilliant.

And Jade isn’t happy that Kyle wanted to go home for Easter. How dare he want to see his family? How bloody dare he. Jade seriously has mental issues.

Whatever Lou is getting himself into…I’m just skipping

This is me

Tags

neighbours