Being Human Series 5: The Spotify Playlist
Being Human Series 5 Spotify playlist.
One of the many things we loved about Being Human was the music used on the soundtrack. So we’ve drawn up a list of all the tunes featured in series five (well, the ones we can work out, anyhow), and added them to a Being Human series 5 Spotify playlist. Why not subscribe?
Here’s a list of all the tracks we’ve identified.
1. “Death Proof” by Kate Nash.
2. “Ca Plane Pour Moi” by Plastic Bertrand.
3. “The Good, The Bad And The Ugly” by Ennio Morricone.
4. “Tick Tick Boom” by The Hives.
5. Johann Strauss’s “The Blue Danube”.
6. “M79” by Vampire Weekend.
7. “Money (That’s What I Want)” by The Flying Lizards.
8. “Dirty Love” by Thunder.
9. “One Out Of Two” by Breakbot.
10. “Mouth Of The Monster” by Dirty Epics (sorry, no YouTube video for this one!)
11. “Higher Palms” by My Best Fiend
12. “I Am The Very Model Of A Modern Major-General” by Gilbert & Sullivan
13. “Hey Man, Nice Shot” by Filter
14. “Puttin’ On The Ritz” by Irving Berlin.
15. “Doomsday” by Nero.
16. “Can’t Pretend” by Tom Odell.
And here’s where they featured.
1. Episode one: heard as Alex experiments with trying to eat food.
2. Episode one: plays as Hal and Crumb bump into one another for the first time.
3. Episode two: plays as Hal and Tom’s Employee Of The Month feud begins.
4. Episode two: soundtracks Hal and Tom’s food fight.
5. Episode two: murdered by Alex on the organ.
6. Episode three: plays when we first see Lady Mary’s stately home.
7. Episode three: Heard after Tom delivers his “new player in town” speech.
8. Episode four: Crumb is blasting this out when Hal and Alex pay him a visit.
9. Episode four: soundtracks the “training montage”.
10. Episode five: heard as Natasha is chased into the hotel
11. Episode five: plays as Tom and Alex secretly observe Natasha.
12. Episode five: Hal babbles some of the lyrics while tied to a chair.
13. Episode five: heard as Tom whittles a stake.
14. Episode six: performed by Hal!
15. Episode six: soundtracks the scrap between Hal and Tom.
16. Episode six: heard as our heroes walk the deserted streets.
If there are any tracks we’ve missed (there are a couple we’ve been unable to identify because the snatches used are so short or quiet), do feel free to let us know!
Oh, and in case you missed it, we also put together a Being Human playlist for series four.
Ian Berriman twitter.com/ianberriman