• Henry Ian Cusick (Lost) has been cast in the US TV pilot The Hundred, which is set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilisation. A spaceship housing the lone human survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth to investigate the possibility of re-colonizing the planet. Cusick will play Kane, an officer aboard the Ark who wants the Chancellor’s job. [TVline]
• ABC is considering a spin-off from Once Upon A Time, set in the Mad Hatter’s Wonderland world. Bizarrely, however, the Mad Hatter may only be a guest star in the show (initially at least) and he probably won’t be played by Once’s Hatter Sebastian Stan due to his other commitments. [TVLine]
• Mark Millar has tweeted that Matthew Vaughn (director of Kick-Ass, Stardust and X-Men: First Class) will be producing the Fantastic Four movie, to be directed by Josh Trank (Chronicle).
• Two new “Victory Tour” posters for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
• Another early Doctor Who companion – Dodo, originally played by Jackie Lane during the William Hartnell years – has been cast for An Adventure In Space And Time. She will be played by actress and dancer Sophie Holt. [Doctor Who News]