Win! Tickets to an early screening of Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
Release Date: In cinemas Wednesday February 27
To celebrate the release of Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, in cinemas on Wednesday February 27 (cert 15) we are offering you the chance to win five pairs of tickets to an exclusive preview screening of the film at Paramount HQ in London on February 26th.
After getting a taste for blood as children, Hansel (Jeremy Renner) and Gretel (Gemma Arterton) have become the ultimate vigilantes, hell bent on retribution. Now, unbeknownst to them, Hansel and Gretel have become the hunted, and must face an evil far greater than witches…their past.
Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters Screening Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by the opening and closing date of the competition draw 8 February 2013 – 22 February 2013
2. This draw is open to UK residents only excluding employees or agents of Future Publishing, Paramount Pictures or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
4. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or never received.
5. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All entries must be supplied with full name and address and email address
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
8. Screening of Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters will be for the winner and a friend.
9. Screening takes place on February 26th 2013, starting at 6.30pm (doors open from 6.00pm), at Paramount Pictures UK offices, I Building 5 I Chiswick Park I 566 Chiswick High Road I London I W4 5YF
10. The winner and all guests are subject to the restrictions of the film certification.
11. The tickets must include at least one adult over the age of 18 years.
12. No cash alternative, prize is non-refundable, non exchangeable.
13. No travel and accommodation is provided.
14. NO RECORDING this screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any recording device into the theatre and you consent to physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device, you consent to your immediate removal from the theatre and forfeiture of the device. Unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability.
15. The Promoter has the right to select an alternative winner if:
a. a winner is ineligible to enter the competition;
b. the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 1 week of the closing date for entries if a prize is only available for a specific date or dates;
c. the winner is under 18 and his/her parent or guardian do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish their child to receive a prize;
d. the Promoter does not receive confirmation of the winner’s address and/or parental consent within 14 days of any request;
e. the Promoter does not receive from the winner all documentation required in connection with the prize within the deadline notified by the Promoter;
f. a winner is unavailable on any specific date or dates notified at the time of entry.
16. If the first winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, the winner’s claim will lapse and automatically become void. If the entry selected is invalid, adjudged void or a prize claim lapses, another entrant may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries at the Promoter’s sole discretion (but the Promoter shall have no obligation to do so)
17. Winners will be notified via email or telephone. The sending of an email to the email address registered by the winner will be sufficient notification for this purpose and the Promoter will not be responsible for any failure by a winner to receive that email. Please note it is essential that you provide the correct email address, otherwise we may not be able to contact the winner for this prize draw and therefore the entry will be considered null and void.