• After opening to much healthier box office than was expected, Snow White And The Huntsman looks like it could have spawned a sequel. Universal is allegedly fast tracking a follow-up and courting director Rupert Sanders to make a return, although, unlike the main cast (all of whom signed up to a three-movie option), he is under no obligation. Snow White And The Huntsman (read our review here) has so far made $118 million worldwide. Oh and can you guess which member of the SFX team went to see Snow White and Prometheus on the same day… and preferred Snow White? [via Deadline]
• Maybe Warners has been thinking more deeply about that Justice League film than we realised, and isn’t just acting on a knee-jerk reaction to the success of the Avengers. According to Variety, the studio has movie versions of Aquaman, The Flash, Green Arrow, Lobo, The Suicide Squad, Shazam and Wonder Woman all in various stages of development, and is still undecided whether to bring back Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern or reboot the character.
• Emma Watson and Jennifer Connelly are both in talks to appear in Darren Aronofsky’s remake of Emmerich’s 2012, which is being relocvated to biblical times, and called Noah. [via Deadline]
• The latest issue of US marketing mag License! Global a number of poster ads for some major upcoming films, including Man Of Steel, Walking With Dinosaurs 3D and M Night Shyamalan’s After Earth (in which Will and Jaden Smith star as a father and son who crash-land on Earth one thousand years after mankind has abandoned the planet… presumably they don’t find it overrun by apes). [via Coming Soon]
• Vampire Diaries season 4 spoilers: Just in case you were worried that we would have to put up with Tyler channelling Klaus for a whole season, showrunner Juile Plec pretty much confirms to TVLine that he’ll be back being played by Joseph Morgan before long. Phew. (Loads of other spoilers if you click that link, too.)